Occitan - Northern - Vivaro-Alpin - Seyne
Name, Place and Date
- Dialect: Occitan - Northern - Vivaro-Alpin - Seyne
- Linguistic Classification: Occitan - Northern - Vivaro-Alpin
- Town: Seyne
- Region: Alpes de Haute Provence
- Country: France
- Latitude/Longitude: 44°21'05"N 6°21'25"E
- Linguistic Date: late 20th centruy
Quint, Nicolas. 1998. Le Parler occitan alpin du Pays de Seyne. Paris: L'Harmattan.
Third person plural
There appears to be considerable variation in the third person plural endings of the present indicative and present subjunctive. There is -en or -un (with varying degrees of nasalization of the vowel). The future seems usually to have -ã, but also -õ in some cases.
There seems to be some variation between -ɛr- and -er- in the endings of this tense-form.
There seems to be a variable presence of final -s in the 2PL.
Imperfect indicative and conditional
There seems to be some variation between the formatives *'ie and *'je (sometimes 'jɛ) in the endings.
It appears that there is variation between 'as and 'a, on the one hand, and 'es and 'e, on the other, as 2SG and 3SG endings.
- AMBULARE / UADERE
- ESSE / STARE
- PARESCERE (DIS+)
- TIMERE (+ *krem)
- No verbs match your search