French - Norman - Guernsey
Name, Place and Date
- Dialect: French - Norman - Guernsey
- Linguistic Classification: French - Norman - Guernsey
- Region: Channel Islands
- Country: Bailiwick of Guernsey
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°27'22"N 2°32'12"W
- Linguistic Date: mid to late 20th century
De Garis, M. (1985). Guernesiais: a grammatical survey. Guernsey: Société guernesiaise.
The transcription is based on an orthographic representation in turn based on French orthography. In a number of places there is room for considerable doubt about the precise value of the orthographic symbols, and our rendering is tentative.